First, welcome to the updated website!
If I’ve come to appreciate anything as a writer, it’s the input of others. Whether in the form of critiques, line edits, or just compliments, such input continues to make Planet Oz into a novel worth publishing. In this case, it made for a much better website layout. A shout-out to my day-job designer coworker for the feedback!
Recent Big Wins
- Sorted out matters with Amazon Payments. The initial application for a business account ran into complications. I found the experience a bit harrowing, given the gravitas attached to the word business, but a couple phone calls and a fax sufficed to take care of that. Now you can actually pay me when the Kickstarter succeeds!
- Updated the website. One big change: I had understated the Kickstarter aspect of the site, if you can believe that.
- Set up social media. We’re on Twitter and Facebook! Every sharing of yours helps.
- Shooting the videos. As someone living in a small apartment with roommates, it has taken more effort to find a suitable shooting spot than I anticipated. I might just do night-time shots so that you don’t have to wait any longer.
- Focus on the videos. I want you to see those sooner rather than later. Wish me luck.
- Seek out bloggers. Do you need a guest post in the next few weeks, or know someone who does? Let me know!
Thanks for reading. As always, you can get additional updates and more details on the mailing list.